- Heat a pan and add butter
- Once butter is melted add garlic and mushrooms
- Add abalone and juice from the can and stir through
- Add lemon juice, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Stir through
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream
- Serve on Basmati or fragrant white rice
1 Can of Abagold minced abalone
1 teaspoon garlic
75g mushroom (Finely sliced or liquidised)
3 teaspoons lemon juice
Black pepper (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)
You can use white bread without the rinds as a thickener
It is good to let the mixture stand for an hour or two, then reheat and serve.
Do not keep the mixture for longer than 24hours without freezing.
One can is roughly enough for 4 starters.
Do not add salt as the can already contain some salt.